Note: This blog has been moved to http://blog.yuvisense.net

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Rain Rain go away...

Hi Again, It's been almost 15 Days since I posted, and for Obvious Reasons : Rains were pouring here in Chennai, though not to the extent of that in Mumbai. But, for not so obvious reasons, my Internet Connection has not been working for around 10 Days. And, it still is not working. Indeed, I am posting this from my Cousin Sudar's Place. It rained really heavily, thanks to which I got 4 Splendid Holidays, which, however, I wasted in drawing My Biology Record and raising my Warlords Battlecry Hero Level to 47:(. But, I also got to watch the great second match between Indian and Srilanka, which was really great:) But, things aren't going well. Although Sunil helped me out of one problem, another problem still exists. And, that one is that I still haven't written one line of code for our Website, thanks to the fact that I still haven't been able to get Visual Studio .NET 2003 or 2002, since I don't think ASP.NET 2.0 Hosting is available anywhere.... But, I suppose I can jump over these. Children's Day Competietions have been announced and to my sad Surprise, there is no Presentation:((. I really don't know why they did that, but now, that limits my scope to just Quiz and to a lesser extent, Essay Writing:( Hope Eagles wins atleast this time... I have complained to the BSNL officials, and hope they get my Connection up and running. And, as soon as I have that, I suppose I'd get more to you... Thanks, and Be Right Back....